Sentence with word scholarship. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use scholarship in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scholarship.
- He was a man distinguished even in Germany for scholarship, rather notorious for his political and social opinions too. (10)
- He was always attempting new things, and he never ceased endeavoring to make his scholarship reparation for the want of earlier opportunity and training. (9)
- One of the dangers of scholarship was a peculiar danger in the Cambridge keeping, but Lowell was almost as averse as Longfellow from contempt. (9)
- The peacefulness it indicated made scholarship seem beautiful, attainable, I hoped. (10)
- You shall turn your scholarship to account as I do my genius in your interest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scholarship. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifle and ways to use scope in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scholarship in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.