Sentences for schooner. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use schooner in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for schooner.
- Cecilia named the schooner; an American that had beaten our crack yachts. (10)
- I have set inquiries afloat for the hire of a schooner. (10)
- In six weeks our schooner yacht will be in the Elbe to offer him entertainment. (10)
- Shrapnel and Lydiard in the well, and if an accident had happened to cutter or schooner, what else might not have happened? (10)
- The sails of the schooner filled. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for schooner. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use scrutiny in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use schooner in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.