Use the word tumbler in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tumbler in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tumbler.
- He put down his tumbler, and deliberately struck a match; then with even greater deliberation he lit a gold-tipped cigarette…. (8)
- Lavender saw before him a tumbler containing a yellow fluid. (8)
- Scorrier remained, seated; heavy with insignificance and vague oppression, as if he had drunk a tumbler of sweet port. (8)
- Temple, I have the accidental happiness of drinking to your healths in a tumbler of hock wine. (10)
- The man in the next chair roused him by putting down his tumbler with a tap, and seating himself upon the cushioned fender. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tumbler. Perhaps also see a sentence for trench and ways to use tune in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tumbler in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.