Sentences for scientific. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use scientific in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scientific.
- Boys and men were spectators of a real scientific set-to, a lovely show. (10)
- George held a suitably scientific view. (8)
- He was not constructive; he was essentially observant, and in this he showed the scientific nature. (9)
- His attitude was strictly scientific; he denied nothing, but he expected the supernatural to be at least as convincing as the natural. (9)
- I may add that it is unusual for country gentlemen to apply themselves to scientific researches. (10)
- I may have been infected by the air of compassion, of scientific compassion, which prevailed in the place. (9)
- It is by a rare chance, as scientific men well know, that one has an opportunity of examining the structure of the living. (10)
- No Scientific Humanist was by to study the natural development, and guide him. (10)
- Now the Scientific Humanist had, of course, nothing to reproach himself with. (10)
- Pericles and Emilia exchanged scientific glances during the performance. (10)
- There was a kind of cool and friendly matter-of-factness in the way they treated them, a sort of almost scientific playfulness. (8)
- Undoubtedly a scientific work does, and a philosophical treatise should. (10)
- Was the Scientific Humanist remorseful? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scientific. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use scrutiny in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scientific in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.