Sentence with word scientifically. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use scientifically in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scientifically.
- Haply also he had sacrificed more: he looked scientifically into the future: he might have sacrificed a nameless more. (10)
- Here was orthodoxy scientifically explained at last! (8)
- It is apart from my purpose to explain the mirage scientifically, and not altogether in my power. (7)
- We now scientifically know that in this department of the universal struggle, success is awarded to the bettermost. (10)
- Yet of morbidness he was often very tender; he knew it to be disease, something that must be scientifically rather than ethically treated. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scientifically. Perhaps also see a sentence for stern and ways to use scout in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scientifically in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.