How to use scrambled in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use scrambled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scrambled.
- Dartie stood for a moment dumbfounded; then, dashing at the cab where his wife sat, he scrambled in. (8)
- Instantly, and without a good-bye, she scrambled up her skirts and ran at strides across the road and through the wood, out of sight. (10)
- She scrambled on to them and came sliding down, her frock up to her eyes, and her holland knickers to her middle. (8)
- She groped and scrambled on again, tripped once more, and fell, hitting her forehead against a trunk. (8)
- The muttering ceased untimely; but she did not stop; turning abruptly to the left, she slid, scrambled, and dropped into a trot. (8)
- The sun fell on it, and over a veranda creepers clung and scrambled in long scrolls. (8)
- Then, instinctively aware that this moment had been pressed to its uttermost, she scrambled up, kissed his forehead, stretched herself, and laughed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scrambled. Perhaps also see a sentence for snake and ways to use schurstab in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scrambled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.