A sentence using the word scrupulously. University students, readers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use scrupulously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scrupulously.
- Beware, moreover, of examining them too scrupulously: they have a trick of wearing to vapour if closely scanned. (10)
- He wiped a glass elaborately, filled it, and bore it scrupulously to the bedside. (8)
- His silk hat has a date no earlier than the year before the last, and his boots, scrupulously polished, are innocent of patches. (1)
- The greater the pleasure he took in her society, the more scrupulously fastidious he became, just a matter-of-fact and friendly uncle. (8)
- This I know you will attend to scrupulously. (10)
- What can be the secret of a man scrupulously just with one hand, and at the same time cruel with the other? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scrupulously. Perhaps also see a sentence for subjugation and ways to use scholars in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scrupulously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.