Sentence using the word scrupulous. College students, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use scrupulous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scrupulous.
- And, further, if he is not delicately scrupulous, is there not something wanting in him? (10)
- But Isabella had promised and promised again; and when she promised a thing, she was so scrupulous in performing it! (4)
- He is so very strict and scrupulous in his notions; over-scrupulous I must say. (4)
- He was honourably scrupulous not to presume. (10)
- I am scrupulous about mittens, though I was tempted to write of her little naked hands, red with the pitiless cold. (9)
- If we were not related, it would not signify; but as cousins, she would feel scrupulous as to any proposal of ours. (4)
- It was enough that Beppo found himself in a dark antechamber for him to be instantly scrupulous in his footing and breathing. (10)
- Lord Mountfalcon was wiser, or more scrupulous, than his parasite. (10)
- She dismissed as unworthy of Clementina any theory which did not account for an ideal of scrupulous and unselfish justice in her. (9)
- Since they used such mean, cruel ways, why need she herself be scrupulous? (8)
- Stuart Rem charitably remarked on his taking it so severely because of his very scrupulous good conduct. (10)
- Too timid, or too scrupulous, down we go into the mire. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scrupulous. Perhaps also see a sentence for shouted and ways to use sculpture in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scrupulous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.