Use the word fussy in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fussy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fussy.
- Always fussy, nervous, anxious! (8)
- Indomitable old buffer; and never fussy like the rest of them! (8)
- Was he not a member of the party notoriously opposed to fussy legislation? (8)
- Was it fussy to make a simple decision and stick to it? (8)
- Was it fussy to try and help the Church to improve the standard of morals in the village? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fussy. Perhaps also see a sentence for fountains and ways to use fuss in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fussy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.