Seas sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use seas in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seas.
- A sorrowful comparison struck him, of a little boat sailing out to a vessel in deep seas and left to founder. (10)
- An uncaptained vessel in the winds on high seas was imagined without a picturing of it. (10)
- And if my feathers were not very fine in themselves, they were all from over seas. (2)
- And without him, too, if he were wafted over seas and away: if there would but come a wind to do that! (10)
- But there was something at Portland vastly more to me than seas or continents, and that was the house where Longfellow was born. (9)
- His blue eyes were like the springing sunrise over ridges of the seas; and Skepsey jumped to his meaning. (10)
- His ruddied skin had gone to pallor resembling the berg of ice on the edge of Arctic seas, when sunlight has fallen away from it. (10)
- She stood on land: she was not on the seas. (10)
- The pen traversed seas and continents like an old hack to whom his master has thrown the reins. (10)
- The rain came in gray rings, through which we worked on the fretted surface of crumbling seas, heaving up and plunging, without an outlook. (10)
- When this commerce became precarious, he retired from the seas, took a young wife in second marriage, and passed his declining days in robust inebriety. (9)
- You mariners batten down the hatchways when the heavens are dark and seas are angry. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seas. Perhaps also see a sentence for surprise and ways to use secular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seas in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.