Sentences for seclusion. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use seclusion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seclusion.
- After the seclusion of his illness, he still felt a yearning, almost painful, towards the movement and stir of the town. (8)
- But at length she was secured by the exertions of Elinor, who greatly disapproved such continual seclusion. (4)
- Churchill probably has not health or spirits like Selina to enjoy that sort of seclusion. (4)
- Gage and I had put our chairs for the sake of the morning shade, and for the seclusion that the spot afforded us. (9)
- He had expiated the wickedness in Cistercian seclusion. (10)
- It is largely because of this that I have elected to seek the seclusion of another world. (8)
- She gazed at her chamber window above, wishing to be wafted thither to her seclusion within. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seclusion. Perhaps also see a sentence for saintly and ways to use sea-air in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seclusion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.