Sentences using the word seconded. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use seconded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seconded.
- I have proposed, seconded, and chorussed it, and it will not be arranged. (10)
- Marina Floyer gravely seconded her. (10)
- Merthyr alone seconded her efforts to weave the web of converse, which is an armistice if not a treaty on these occasions. (10)
- Miss Dale seconded Vernon Whitford in the occupation of counting looks and tones, and noting scraps of dialogue. (10)
- On the day that Hippias made his proposal, Adrian, seconded by Lady Blandish, also made one. (10)
- The young lady, Miss Caroline, seconded me. (10)
- They seconded her brother, and were a civil shining naught on her husband. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seconded. Perhaps also see a sentence for singular and ways to use set in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seconded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.