Securely sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use securely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for securely.
- As to the lady, I said we would see that her money was fastened to her securely before she committed herself to the deeps. (10)
- He drew her hand more securely on his arm to make her sensible that she leaned on a pillar of strength. (10)
- He is more securely hers than ever. (4)
- He sat so rigid: he spoke so securely, as if wisdom were to him more than the love of his son. (10)
- He stood up to help her, but seeing how securely she stayed herself from chair to chair he sank down again. (9)
- I was still most securely attached to his fortunes. (10)
- She had no reason to suppose he was not a good man: she could securely think of him. (10)
- Was it not too securely friendly? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for securely. Perhaps also see a sentence for scare and ways to use seasonable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use securely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.