Sedate example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sedate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sedate.
- Clare stood cold and sedate. (10)
- Her sedate energies could barely control her agitation. (10)
- Her calm sedate visage had the beauty of its youth, when lighted by the animation that attends meetings or farewells. (10)
- His letter was sedate in tone, very sweet to her. (10)
- I attributed it partly to her deep mourning dress that robed her in so sedate a womanliness, partly, in spite of myself, to her wealth. (10)
- I could have asked the bell-ringer for his blessing, good, sedate old man, who swung the rope so gently to the time of his meditations. (2)
- I fear to say that the hearts of the ladies boiled, because visages so sedate, and voices so monotonously indifferent, would witness decidedly against me. (10)
- In other respects, the stranger was well thought of, as being handsome and sedate. (10)
- Jane looked a little paler than usual, but more sedate than Elizabeth had expected. (4)
- Never did I see such sedate, sweet lovering, so trusting on her part, so guardianlike on his. (8)
- Vittoria perceived a singular change in him: he had become pale and sedate. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sedate. Perhaps also see a sentence for severity and ways to use serabiglione in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sedate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.