Seeds in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use seeds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seeds.
- Across and across the brown loam the laborer doggedly finished out his task; scattered the few last seeds into a corner, and stood still. (8)
- How they grew from tiny seeds to great and beautiful things, and then slowly, slowly dried and decayed away to dust. (8)
- In art he is commonly represented in the costume of a husbandman sowing seeds. (7)
- Seeds perish in nature; good men fail. (10)
- The seeds of death are planted in them, and they can produce only the still-born, the academic. (9)
- The seeds of grief were already sown, what flowers of darkness, or of tumult would come up? (8)
- The seeds of mignonette rained on his neck, and as she let the blossoms fall, their perfume fanned his face. (8)
- The sight was keener than touch and the run of blood with blood to quicken slumbering seeds of passion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seeds. Perhaps also see a sentence for seasonable and ways to use seeming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seeds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.