How do you use self-possession in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use self-possession in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for self-possession.
- A sight met her eyes at which she lost her self-possession. (10)
- Barter recovered a measure of self-possession. (8)
- Her terror called up her self-possession. (8)
- His half-injured look restored to Algernon his self-possession. (10)
- I did not use to think her wanting in self-possession, but she had not quite enough for the demands of yesterday. (4)
- My self-possession returned, for my pride was not to be dispersed immediately. (10)
- She considered the speaker: his outlandish garb, his unprotesting self-possession. (10)
- She had very easily proved that she had skill and self-possession to keep him rational, and therefore they could continue to meet. (10)
- She seemed suddenly to have recovered all her self-possession. (8)
- The man had that fine solidity of shoulder and of waist, the glossy self-possession that belongs to those with horses, guns, and dressing-bags. (8)
- The sight of Lord and Lady Valleys so intently staring at Miltoun restored hex self-possession. (8)
- Willoughby thanked the great lady for her services, and she complimented the polished gentleman on his noble self-possession. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for self-possession. Perhaps also see a sentence for skins and ways to use sergeant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use self-possession in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.