How do you use semblance in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use semblance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for semblance.
- A semblance of obedience had to be put on, and the act of dressing aided it. (10)
- All semblance of harshness, and harridan-like spike-tonguedness vanished when she said adieu. (10)
- Aminta had lost grasp of the semblance of the impassioned man. (10)
- Barmby a semblance to the powers of ocean. (10)
- He had looked forward to them, because his gifts had meant a semblance of gratitude, a certain attempt at warmth. (8)
- He had the semblance of wealth, without the personal glow which absolute possession brings. (10)
- Ideas of eternity rolled in semblance of enormous clouds. (10)
- It was the sole tree of the host clad thus in scurf bearing a semblance of livid metal. (10)
- No semblance of union should be maintained between the deceiver and ourselves. (10)
- The future had lost all semblance of reality. (8)
- They had the semblance of a haven out of storms. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for semblance. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use seat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use semblance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.