Sentences for sensibly. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sensibly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sensibly.
- Collins for having spoken so sensibly, and observed in a half-whisper to Lady Lucas, that he was a remarkably clever, good kind of young man. (4)
- He cannot regard anything sensibly. (10)
- His fame has sunk; his bodily girth has sensibly increased. (10)
- Independence was more needful than ever; the want of it at Mansfield more sensibly felt. (4)
- Mrs Croft was attending with great good-humour, and whenever she spoke at all, it was very sensibly. (4)
- No, dear, not all that; but she talked very sensibly to me, and kindly. (10)
- Sensibly, or insensibly, we tune our songs to earn the nuts of our twilight forest. (8)
- The night air waxed sensibly crisper. (10)
- They all talked sensibly; they were at feud with nobody; they reflected their condition. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sensibly. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use self-respect in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sensibly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.