A sentence using the word separately. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use separately in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for separately.
- Addressing them separately, he could have been his better or truer self. (10)
- And, manoeuvring round the room with added pomp, he shook hands with each separately. (8)
- Chump, demanding peculiar personal explanations, he gave reassuring reasons separately, aside. (10)
- For one thing we know about it, we know that the horse and the horseman travelled hither separately. (10)
- He reconciled his service to them separately by the exclamation that they were both good patriots. (10)
- In this instance I am obliged to ask myself whether our literary development can be recognized separately from that of the whole English- speaking world. (9)
- They called at various times of the morning, sometimes separately, sometimes together, and now and then accompanied by their aunt. (4)
- They were not to be thought of separately. (10)
- Two hearts that make one soul do not separately count their gifts. (10)
- We both, therefore, stormed in the most imposing English and French, first separately and then together. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for separately. Perhaps also see a sentence for stumbling and ways to use senor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use separately in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.