Serving in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use serving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for serving.
- Besides, he was serving me indefatigably. (10)
- Durgin asked him the first day if he would not like to go into the serving-room and see it while they were serving dinner. (9)
- He stood swaying a little, holding on to the table, till the servant, having finished serving dinner, brought in his port. (8)
- Here, its power was only a glare: a stifling, sickly glare, serving but to bring forward stains and dirt that might otherwise have slept. (4)
- She has persuaded Carlo that she is serving the country. (10)
- The husband is serving in our regiment…. (9)
- Those features, unhappily, instead of serving for an introduction to the within, were treated as the mirror of himself. (10)
- Unseen, behind the serving screen, the little wine-waiter poured out and drank a glass from a derelict bottle. (8)
- Upon calling for cigars, he was surprised to observe the woman who was serving there keep her arms under her apron. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for serving. Perhaps also see a sentence for shepherd and ways to use self-defence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use serving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.