How to use sewing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sewing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sewing.
- He could listen pleased to the talk of a Methodist minister sewing bootleather. (10)
- I sat on her lap this morning while she was sewing your curtains. (8)
- Lander had said so much about the sewing, that they would be disappointed. (9)
- Lapham kept on at her sewing, but after a while she picked the paper up to lay it on the desk. (9)
- Leighton bent forward over her sewing to look at it. (9)
- Maynard, and found her mother sewing there. (9)
- She had fallen asleep on the floor with the sewing in her hand. (5)
- Woodseer over his punching and sewing of his bootleather. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sewing. Perhaps also see a sentence for snake and ways to use sets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sewing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.