Sentences with sewis in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sewis in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sewis.
- I asked him if Sewis was alive. (10)
- Old Sewis not the man to change. (10)
- Servants were warned off out of hearing; none but Sewis stood by. (10)
- Sewis left the room. (10)
- Sewis spoke like a half-caste oblivious of his training, and of the subjects he was at liberty to touch on as well. (10)
- The fact had to be denied or affirmed instantly, and Sewis was silent. (10)
- The squire shouted an order to Sewis to run round to the stables and slip the dogs loose. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sewis. Perhaps also see a sentence for sort and ways to use sermons in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sewis in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.