Examples of shaky sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shaky in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shaky.
- And suddenly Soames became conscious of feeling weak, and hot, and shaky. (8)
- And, though still shaky next morning, the thought of the evening sustained and strengthened him. (8)
- Besides, he still felt shaky, and did not want to risk another aberration like that of last night, away from home. (8)
- For the first five minutes Schwartz Thier found employment for his faculties by staring at the shaky, small-paned windows of the neighbourhood. (10)
- Treffry let out a short shaky howl, and from behind there rose a wail. (8)
- Yes, and that fellow, his cousin Jolyon, who had gone off with her, was looking very shaky, they said. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shaky. Perhaps also see a sentence for stairs and ways to use shareholder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shaky in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.