Sentence with word tottering. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tottering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tottering.
- I found a board commemorating the liberalities of Cheylard for the past year, hung up, like a banner, in the diminutive and tottering church. (2)
- Redworth supported Sir Lukin tottering out. (10)
- The gentleman and lady made their way to him, and he tried his hardest to keep from tottering on the slope in her presence. (10)
- They drew him from the depths; they led him a blind and tottering man. (10)
- When the maid had disappeared Dahlia got on her feet, and steadied herself by the wall, tottering away to her chamber. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tottering. Perhaps also see a sentence for translucent and ways to use tony in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tottering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.