A sentence using the word shamefully. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use shamefully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shamefully.
- Ay, but only to feel the pride of standing not so shamefully below his level beside him. (10)
- Chump was in that frame of mind when, shamefully wounded by others, we find our comfort in wilfully wounding ourselves. (10)
- Shamefully fast they began to fall. (10)
- She would have liked to be wafted to her chamber in a veil, so shamefully unveiled did she seem to be. (10)
- They looked soft, soggy, without pride or will, as though they knew that life was too much for them, and had shamefully accepted the fact. (8)
- To speak would be to succumb; and shamefully after the effort; and hopelessly after being overborne by him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shamefully. Perhaps also see a sentence for stumbling and ways to use shade in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shamefully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.