A sentence for the word sherry. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sherry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sherry.
- Bosinney, glass of sherry with your sweet? (8)
- Brinkley, without appearing to notice her state, interposed the question of a little sherry. (9)
- But Lord Brailstone accused them of the worse unkindness to a venerable Old Brown Sherry, in attributing a Madeira flavour to it. (10)
- Chump herself primed him with Sherry, thinking in the cunning of her heart that it might haply help the inspiration derived from his devotional exercise. (10)
- Delicious, flipped down with the old sherry! (8)
- Fenellan proposed a glass of sherry and bitters at his Club over the way. (10)
- It is known that he drank sherry. (8)
- It was Stephen who, after taking a mouthful of dry sherry, broke the silence. (8)
- James finished his sherry at a draught. (8)
- Sarelli, who sat on her right hand, seemed to partake of little except olives, which he dipped into a glass of sherry. (8)
- The sun, too high to slant, was burnishing its base, till it glowed of a deep sherry colour. (8)
- They were in a private room, of which, having ordered up three bottles of sherry, Robert locked the door. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sherry. Perhaps also see a sentence for strangled and ways to use shortened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sherry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.