Examples of shew sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use shew in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shew.
- A day or two might shew the difference. (4)
- Busy as he was, however, the young man was yet able to shew a most happy countenance on seeing Emma again. (4)
- But if you want to shew him any attention, my dear, ask him to come and dine with us some day. (4)
- Cole does not know how to shew her kindness enough; and I must say that Jane deserves it as much as any body can. (4)
- He came; and he would have been delighted to shew his uniform there too, had not cruel custom prohibited its appearance except on duty. (4)
- I have shewn you Mr Elliot as he was a dozen years ago, and I will shew him as he is now. (4)
- If others have blundered, it is your place to put them right, and shew them what true delicacy is. (4)
- She wanted to be of use to her; wanted to shew a value for her society, and testify respect and consideration. (4)
- They shew her to the greatest advantage. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shew. Perhaps also see a sentence for spy and ways to use sharply in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shew in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.