Sentences with shirt-sleeves in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use shirt-sleeves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shirt-sleeves.
- He found the architect in his shirt-sleeves, smoking a pipe, and ruling off lines on a plan. (8)
- He was in his shirt-sleeves again, and his sanguine person seemed to radiate the heat with which he suffered. (9)
- In one of his shirt-sleeves there was a rent. (8)
- The shirt-sleeves help the air of bravado. (10)
- There is something in human nature which causes the man in his shirt-sleeves to wish all other men to appear in the same deshabille. (9)
- Tod was in shirt-sleeves, his brown arms bare almost to the shoulders. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shirt-sleeves. Perhaps also see a sentence for speakers and ways to use shallow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shirt-sleeves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.