Sentences using the word shove. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shove in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shove.
- By and by a son would shove him aside; meanwhile he shelved his parent, according to the manners of energy. (10)
- One would shove in a dash of what he would prescribe, night and morning. (8)
- Rippenger added a spurning shove on my shoulder to his recommendation to me to resume my seat. (10)
- They had flung their arm-loads into the boat, and had bent themselves to shove it into the water. (9)
- We can get there in twenty minutes if we shove along. (8)
- We had to put our legs out of the boat, and shove ourselves off the sand of the bottom with our feet. (2)
- Well, shove in quinine, and keep him quiet, with hot bottles to his feet. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shove. Perhaps also see a sentence for singular and ways to use shortman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shove in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.