Use shrubbery in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shrubbery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shrubbery.
- He had followed her into the shrubbery with no idea of trying it. (4)
- Her ladyship is comforting herself meanwhile by strolling along the shrubbery with Reginald, calling forth all his tender feelings, I suppose, on this distressing occasion. (4)
- Reginald is never easy unless we are by ourselves, and when the weather is tolerable, we pace the shrubbery for hours together. (4)
- Woodhouse trembled as he sat, and, as Emma had foreseen, would scarcely be satisfied without their promising never to go beyond the shrubbery again. (4)
- You can slip in from the shrubbery at any time; and there you will find we keep our umbrellas hanging up by that door. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shrubbery. Perhaps also see a sentence for scientifically and ways to use shortness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shrubbery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.