Grove in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use grove in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grove.
- And why had she been so partial to that grove? (4)
- Being man and woman, they naturally took a different line of chase, Cecilia hunting in one grove and Stephen in another. (8)
- Her Bath habits made evening-parties perfectly natural to her, and Maple Grove had given her a taste for dinners. (4)
- It wandered round in a ring under a grove of stunted trees, and the traveller noticed that it never went out of that grove. (8)
- Old Jason, at the same time, was standing before the little grove beside the steps leading to the cella. (5)
- One could worship Him in a grove of beech trees, in a beautiful garden, on a high hill, by the banks of a bright river. (8)
- She knew a family near Maple Grove who had tried it, and been obliged to separate before the end of the first quarter. (4)
- She wandered into a grove of trees which had almost eluded the notice of the crowd. (8)
- The bracken grove of irretrievable delights, of golden minutes in the long marriage of heaven and earth! (8)
- The bracken grove, sacred to stags, to strange tree-stump fauns leaping around the silver whiteness of a birch-tree nymph at summer dusk. (8)
- The brigade was in camp, with headquarters in a grove of immense trees. (1)
- When she had at last reached the myrtle grove, which had concealed the lovers from her eyes, she could not help beholding the unwelcome sight. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grove. Perhaps also see a sentence for glacier and ways to use gratitude in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grove in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.