How do you use woodland in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use woodland in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for woodland.
- Beyond wandered the hills, their bare pasturage broken here and there by blotches of woodland. (9)
- Every space of earth lifted clear to her; the woodland listened; and in the bright silence the nightingales sang loud. (10)
- Spaces of woodland here and there dapple the slopes, and the cozy red farm-houses repose by the side of their capacious red barns. (9)
- Sweet are the shy recesses of the woodland. (10)
- The inn bore the name of some woodland animal, stag, or hart, or hind, I forget which. (2)
- This fair woodland court had three broad oaks, as for gateways; and the moon was above it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for woodland. Perhaps also see a sentence for whether and ways to use wooed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use woodland in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.