Shrubs sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shrubs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shrubs.
- A heavy odour, sensual, sinister, was in the air, as from a sudden flowering of amorous shrubs. (8)
- De Craye, with his ready comprehension of circumstances, turned aside unseen among the shrubs. (10)
- Dr Middleton and his daughter appeared in the circle of shrubs and flowers. (10)
- He rounded the shrubs, and, behold, both had vanished. (10)
- Mountstuart meet him, usher him to the place she had quitted among the shrubs, and return to the open turf-spaces. (10)
- On that side, only a rail, and a few shrubs confined her garden. (8)
- They passed quickly through the laurel shrubs, and round the lawn. (10)
- Through the window, which was cut up into little panes, she could see the rain driving past, the shrubs bent and dripping from the downpour. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shrubs. Perhaps also see a sentence for surges and ways to use shutting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shrubs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.