Sentences with signalled in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use signalled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for signalled.
- A spot of blue signalled his victory above. (10)
- Andrew, laughing, signalled for another pint. (10)
- Anthony was on the look-out, and signalled them to stand away some paces from the door. (10)
- But Manton was dumb; she spied no one on the pavement who signalled to stop them. (10)
- Buttermore signalled to them to draw near. (10)
- Foremost among those who stepped out of it was the yellow-haired Eckart, little suspecting what the sight of him signalled to me. (10)
- He signalled with his chin. (8)
- He questioned her whether the gentleman had signalled him to her on the hill. (10)
- Many times Edward rose to go; and Sir William signalled with his finger that he should stay: an impassive motion, not succeeded by speech. (10)
- She signalled with her eyebrows for Drummond to correct him, but Drummond had another occupation. (10)
- She and Major de Pyrmont placed Vittoria, bewildered, in the carriage; De Pyrmont shut the door, and signalled to the coachman. (10)
- The Countess signalled him to come within the presence. (10)
- We shall see your train signalled. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for signalled. Perhaps also see a sentence for sour and ways to use singularly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use signalled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.