Sentences using the word signor. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use signor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for signor.
- A person downstairs, he said; not Count Ammiani; not signor Balderini; no one whom he saw present, no one whom he knew. (10)
- And I always long so much to know if the Signor Antonio is correct. (10)
- He had caught sight of the spy, Luigi Saracco, addressing the signor Antonio-Pericles in his carriage. (10)
- Matter for some astonishment had been furnished to the latter this day; and would cause an icy Signor stare and rather an angry Signora flutter. (10)
- Purcey and Signor Egregio Pozzi, she moved her left eye upwards. (8)
- Signor Angelo, you spoke of sbirri. (10)
- Tallents Smallpeace was going to bring a young man in, a Signor Pozzi-Egregio Pozzi, or some such name. (8)
- The Signor Antonio warmed rapidly from the frigid politeness of his introductory manner. (10)
- The Signor Antonio-Pericles has gold ears for everything that concerns the signorina. (10)
- The Signor Antonio-Pericles thinks that you have come here to-day to meet them. (10)
- The Signor Mertyrio . (10)
- To invent upon nothing is most unpleasant, and the Signor Antonio can soon perceive whether one swims with corks. (10)
- Vittoria, without a spark of interest, asked why the Signor Antonio should be following the army. (10)
- You came home and told all this to the Signor Antonio, your employer number one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for signor. Perhaps also see a sentence for single-hearted and ways to use sidewise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use signor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.