Sentences with signora in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use signora in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for signora.
- Even so the signora tried to read his case. (10)
- He did not wonder to see the signora acknowledge herself worsted in the conflict. (10)
- I am signora, you are signorina. (10)
- Maddalena hung over her with a frightened face, and implored her to come and look at the signora, who seemed not at all well. (9)
- Matter for some astonishment had been furnished to the latter this day; and would cause an icy Signor stare and rather an angry Signora flutter. (10)
- Signora Bianca Luciani: of whom we have read almost to the hearing her; enough to make the mistake at times. (10)
- Signora Piaveni has not slept a wink, and the English gentleman has made great excursions every day to find you. (10)
- Signora, signora, he must be spoken of. (10)
- The signora put a question. (10)
- The signora was a late riser. (10)
- You smile at me, as if I were a similar patient, signora. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for signora. Perhaps also see a sentence for sour and ways to use singularly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use signora in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.