Use the word sings in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sings.
- And see, she sings: a wonderful voice. (10)
- Besides, mother, if the Signorina Vittoria sings . (10)
- He sings, and goes along the path, and the song fades away. (8)
- It sings double things to the heart of knighthood; lures, and warns us; woos, and threatens. (10)
- It may happen at my concert where she sings to-morrow night. (10)
- She sings to the people down there, nurses them. (10)
- She rides and sings the same, and keeps all her colour. (10)
- Sick, she palpitates; she compresses her trepidation; she coughs, perchance she sings a bar or two of an aria. (10)
- Then a shepherd sings a verse, with his hand stretched out to the impending castle. (10)
- When in danger, she sings without excitement. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sings. Perhaps also see a sentence for strengthened and ways to use sign in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.