Sentences for sixty. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sixty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sixty.
- George said he himself intended to commit suicide at sixty. (8)
- He must then have been about sixty, but I remember nothing of age in his aspect, though I have called him an old man. (9)
- His father lived to be sixty, and he had the same kind. (9)
- In Pall Mall, past those august dwellings, to enter which people paid sixty pounds, this shrieking, whistling, dancing dervish of a crowd was swarming. (8)
- It brought only a hundred and sixty; but the time had almost come already when Westover thought it brought too much. (9)
- Men do not play truant from home at sixty years of age. (10)
- She had said of her brother in past days that he would have his time of danger after striking sixty. (10)
- Sixty guns meant a princess, one hundred and one meant a prince. (5)
- Stewart gave one of those French fellows sixty thousand dollars for a little seven-by-nine picture the other day. (9)
- Temple counted nearly sixty persons of quality stationed there. (10)
- The door was opened, and he saw the round homely face of a woman about sixty. (8)
- The humming birds had fallen like autumn leaves when taken from where they had not hummed for sixty years. (8)
- Vostrand was opposed to him from the beginning, and as soon as he heard of the sixty thousand francs, he utterly refused. (9)
- We drink it up and up; not more than sixty dozen left. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sixty. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use signorina in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sixty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.