Sleeves sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sleeves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sleeves.
- Almost as tall as Shelton, she looked taller, with arms raised and loose sleeves quivering like wings to the movements of her fingers. (8)
- And in the rear rank, to support you as an institution, none but fanatics, cowards, white-eyeballed dogmatists, timeservers, money-changers, mockers in their sleeves? (10)
- I think it does not look amiss; the sleeves were entirely my own thought. (4)
- It was a hot afternoon, and Lapham was in his shirt sleeves. (9)
- Pendyce took from his wife his coat, passing his arms down the satin sleeves. (8)
- She found him in his shirt sleeves, packing. (8)
- To this van three humble-men in shirt sleeves and aprons, are carrying out the contents of the studio. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sleeves. Perhaps also see a sentence for surges and ways to use slip in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sleeves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.