Use slippers in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use slippers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slippers.
- And it was longer than usual, too, before a face peered down, and the tip-tap of the bast slippers began. (8)
- Clementina felt the fascination, too; she thought the slippers were beautiful, and her foot thrilled with a mysterious prescience of its fitness for them. (9)
- I was tempted, and I bought the slippers of him. (9)
- In red Turkish slippers and his old brown velvet coat, he was well suited to that framing of glow and darkness. (8)
- Put my shoes, and your slippers into the shoe-bag on the door. (9)
- She got a book, and sat down in a long, low chair before the fire and crossed her pretty slippers on the warm hearth. (9)
- She laughed, and stooped to untie the slippers. (9)
- With bare feet thrust into fur-crowned slippers which made no noise, she stole along looking at door after door. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slippers. Perhaps also see a sentence for scrutiny and ways to use slain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slippers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.