Sneer sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sneer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sneer.
- And let none of us be so exalted above the wit of daily life as to sneer at it. (10)
- And what is that sneer? (10)
- Capital, whereat Diana Warwick aimed her superbest sneer, has its instant duties. (10)
- Death stood over the pale dead man, his father, and dared the world to sneer at him. (10)
- He shot a sneer up to his eyelids, and flung his head back. (10)
- I see your sneer contain it. (10)
- It struck me that he had really found his vocation, and would turn the sneer on those who had called him volatile and reckless. (10)
- Septimus were unimpeded; though a tight-packed carriage of us poor journaliers would not have obstructed them with as much as a sneer. (10)
- Sneer, and that he rushed to support her. (10)
- There is no sneer due from us. (10)
- They seek to pluck up every rooted principle: they sneer at our worship: they rob us of our religion. (10)
- You may sneer at us, if you please, ladies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sneer. Perhaps also see a sentence for say and ways to use snow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sneer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.