Use the word sobered in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sobered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sobered.
- Both Shelton and the parson looked at him, and the sight sobered them. (8)
- He had been sobered, apparently, by experience; his unfortunate love-affair seemed to have improved him, as the phrase is. (9)
- He was sobered by that naming of settling-day. (10)
- Lapham had been sobered into something of her former misgiving by her difficulties with her note. (9)
- Mulbridge instantly sobered, and even turned a little pale, but he did not say anything. (9)
- The blow dazed and sobered her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sobered. Perhaps also see a sentence for strengthened and ways to use sob in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sobered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.