Sentences with softer in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use softer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for softer.
- But the color was the most charming thing, that delicate blue of the lake, without the depth of the sea-blue, but infinitely softer and lovelier. (9)
- I am softer than velvet! (8)
- Of course there was everywhere soda, and places of the softer drinks abounded. (9)
- She completed him, added the softer lines wanting to his portrait before the world. (10)
- She had hoped to fight a better battle than in the morning, and she was weaker and softer. (10)
- She looked so different, so much softer, beneath the white coif, with a white apron over the bluish frock. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for softer. Perhaps also see a sentence for sour and ways to use soiled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use softer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.