Solicitors used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use solicitors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for solicitors.
- Are you managing clerk to the firm of solicitors who employ the prisoner? (8)
- My solicitors and bankers will give you every information. (8)
- Old Pillin had made the settlement direct; and the solicitors were in the dark; that disposed of his difficulty about them. (8)
- On the good faith of solicitors a very great deal hangs. (8)
- Save for the plunges into the office of her solicitors, she could seem to herself a woman who had never submitted to the yoke. (10)
- The letter contained but a few words from a firm of solicitors confirming an appointment. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for solicitors. Perhaps also see a sentence for spring and ways to use soaked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use solicitors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.