Sentences with speaker in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use speaker in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for speaker.
- All those faces raised to the one speaker under the dark sky were beautiful. (10)
- I should doubt his being a good public speaker. (10)
- I will be the speaker. (10)
- It was on the last speaker that his mind dwelt with a doubt. (8)
- Lady Pennon ran about with them, declaring that the beautiful speaker, if ever down, was up, and up to her finest mark. (10)
- Lavender was able without opposition to climb up on the plinth and join the speaker, a woman of uncertain years. (8)
- Nobody knew whether to look at the speaker or down at his plate. (9)
- Old Jolyon fixed his eyes on the speaker. (8)
- She considered the speaker: his outlandish garb, his unprotesting self-possession. (10)
- She now turned her head a little, so as to pierce the earnest speaker with a gleam from her dull eye. (9)
- The English of a book of his called The Speaker is still to my mind a model of elegance. (10)
- Voices came in her ear, and hung unheard until long after the speaker had passed. (10)
- Yet her nether lip and little white chin-ball had a dreamy droop; her frank blue eyes went straight into the speaker: the dragon slept. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for speaker. Perhaps also see a sentence for sort and ways to use sparrow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use speaker in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.