Orator sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use orator in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for orator.
- And very emphatic an amorous orator can make it upon a captive lady. (10)
- He quoted a distinguished Tory orator, to the effect, that any lengthened term of peace bred maggots in the heads of the people. (10)
- It is a prime error in the orator not to seize the emotions and subdue the humanity of his hearers first. (10)
- Poets would have failed at such a time, and he was not one, but an orator enamoured. (10)
- These drag the orator too near to the matter. (10)
- Up in the box, the powers of the orator were not so cordially esteemed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for orator. Perhaps also see a sentence for overtook and ways to use orange in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use orator in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.