How to use spokesman in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use spokesman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spokesman.
- And behold, a spokesman was seen in relief upon a background of grins, that were oddly intermixed with countenances of extraordinary solemnity. (10)
- Bingley was the principal spokesman, and Miss Bennet the principal object. (4)
- Lord Brailstone, spokesman of the welcoming party, expressed comic regrets that they had not an interpreter with them. (10)
- Right sure was spokesman that Squire Pole was the friend of the poor man, and liked nothing better than to see him enjoy his holiday. (10)
- Spokesman was hereby encouraged to put it boldly, whether a man was not a man all the world over. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spokesman. Perhaps also see a sentence for smile and ways to use sportsman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spokesman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.