Sentence with word spontaneous. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use spontaneous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spontaneous.
- He hummed the spontaneous lines. (10)
- He was an admirable mimic, perfectly spontaneous, without stressing any points, and Beauchamp was provoked to laugh his discontentment with the evening out of recollection. (10)
- How delightfully quick and spontaneous they are! (10)
- I believe he was spontaneous. (8)
- It seems, on the contrary, to have been a perfectly spontaneous, untaught feeling on his side, and this surprises me. (4)
- Porfer had never before met with so spontaneous and overwhelming recognition. (1)
- The intrusion of the spontaneous on the stereotyped would have clashed. (10)
- There was an interchange between Colonel De Craye and Miss Middleton; spontaneous on both sides. (10)
- They still knew that the interest they took in their business was a trifling affair compared to their spontaneous, long-suffering affection for nautical sports. (2)
- To imagine, invent, and believe, were spontaneous with Beppo when has practical sagacity was not on the stretch. (10)
- Whatever touches our emotions should be spontaneous, not a craft. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spontaneous. Perhaps also see a sentence for stern and ways to use spotted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spontaneous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.