Sprinkled sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sprinkled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sprinkled.
- Basil was now forty-two, and his moustache was well sprinkled with gray. (9)
- Sprinkled at his feet were emerald lights: hundreds of glow-worms studded the dark dry ground. (10)
- The old woodman was cooking a queer composition of flour and milk sprinkled with salt for them. (10)
- The youngster would insist on his right to be sprinkled by the parson, to get a legal name and please his mother. (10)
- They sprinkled his basket, liberally sprinkled the rug and the little dog. (10)
- Water was sprinkled on his forehead and put to his lips. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sprinkled. Perhaps also see a sentence for scare and ways to use sparks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sprinkled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.