Spun example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use spun in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spun.
- All over the grass the spiders had spun a sea of threads that bent and quivered to the pressure of the air, like fairy tight-ropes. (8)
- Bosinney, who wore a slouch hat, stopped in front of him, spun around, and rushed back towards the carriage he had just left. (8)
- But as though shot she spun round, and would have passed him up the stairs. (8)
- But suddenly he stopped, spun round on his heel, and came back towards the river. (8)
- He spun round in her sight, though his demeanour was manfully rigid. (10)
- He dropped it, spun round, stood motionless. (8)
- He throve to the light of day, and she spun a silly web that meshed her in her intricacies. (10)
- If he spun it, he knew he would not abide by what came up! (8)
- Soames, who had turned his back on her, spun round. (8)
- The far-off red rocks spun round his eyeballs; the meadow was a whirling thread of green; the brown earth heaved up to him. (10)
- Then, like a gigantic moth she fluttered forth, blanched and noiseless flew over the grass, spun and hovered. (8)
- Trade whipped him merrily, and he spun. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spun. Perhaps also see a sentence for sermon and ways to use speaker in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spun in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.